If you have injured yourself or had a fall but do not need to attend A&E, phone the surgery first for advice.

Alternatively visit the Royal South Hants Minor injuries unit. More information is available here

Stay Well 

Call 111 when you need medical help fast but it’s not a 999 emergencyNHS ChoicesThis site is brought to you by My Surgery Website